Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday.

Today the girls and I have a few errands to run then I think since its supposed to be 60 after nap time we will go to the park. Even though Nevaeh just informed me she doesn't want to go to the park. She is ready to go to the airport to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. She asks me a billion times a day if its time to go and then she informs me the things she will be packing in her suitcase then asks Makenna what she is going to bring. Apparently blankets and teddy bears are the essentials for the trip. :)

A couple days ago the girls and I were extremely lucky and had a Skype date with the daddy! After not seeing him in over a month and a half it was probably the best day since he left. Even though the 30 minutes always seems to fly by. It was great to catch up, laugh, and just be able to see one another. The girls were beyond excited to be talking to daddy. What a great moment it just sucks that they are such few and far between these days. But good news we received a stop mail date! No more mail is to be sent after March 15th! What a great thing considering that is less then 3 weeks from now. Good thing we just sent packages off and they should be arriving in the near future. Hopefully they make them to him soon, he is moving to another location again actually today I believe. But first he is making a stop for a 4 day 3 night "vacation". Well at least I think he still is. He sent me a message last night saying they had to finish up some things where he was then they would be leaving possibly later. Who knows? I guess I won't until I hear from him again and I have no idea when that will be.

Rather disappointed about Michigan's availability to have 3d/4d ultrasounds done. It sucks because most of the hospitals offer them just apart of the ultrasound process. Here they have tons of places you can go to have it done since the military doesn't offer them. I really wanted to go and have my parents be apart of it. But there is only 1 place and the package they offer really isn't worth the money. So I am contemplating scheduling a place here BUT having the tech put the results of what we are having in an envelope and not telling me that way when I get to talk to Billy next I can open it with him via phone or Skype. Then I can surprise everyone with the results while we are in Michigan...Decisions, decisions. The joys of being alone and pregnant, the things you have to do alone. And trying to make sure your husband is apart of everything as much as possible and doesn't make it any easier when you barely even get to talk. Makes life stressful in all aspects. Way too much thinking and deciding having to be done on my part not on just behalf of myself but him as well.

My doctors appointment went well yesterday, so thats a plus. My blood pressure was normal, thank goodness. (121/76) The crazy midwife was "concerned" because I hadn't even gained a single pound. She even made me sit there and tell her everything that I have been eating for the past 3 days she was shocked when I told her I don't drink milk. Sorry lady but its a pretty common thing. I do eat yogurt daily and other dairy products. I take tums with calcium regularly, calcium enriched orange juice. So its not like I'm not getting any calcium so back off. Then she was trying to push these mommy and me type groups on me. Sorry I have been here for 3 years I am more then capable of making my own friends nor do I have any interest sitting with a bunch of other pregnant ladies and their children. Thanks but when I tell you I'm not interested that doesn't mean you keep telling me about it. I hate when anyone acts like this is my first pregnancy and that I am completely clueless. Needless to say when she gave me a slip of paper with her name telling me to schedule another appointment with her. Um no I have the choice of choosing who I want to see again and it certainly won't be you. I much rather see my doctor who understands my wishes and respects them.

So I'm definitely thankful for the treadmill. It really helps burn off the stress or any bad moments I am having. Putting music on and just going. Probably one of the best investments we have made in a while. I will definitely be using it in a little while.

Blah random post, I think I am just procrastinating from getting ready. I hate getting myself ready and then the girls I swear it takes so much time. Okay done just sitting here...Off to get ready so we can get back.

I hope everyone has a great Saturday. We should have a decent one. Maybe i'll even surprise Nevaeh with chicken noodle soup (really its broccoli cheddar from panera bread) its her new favorite thing.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment