Saturday, February 11, 2012

Perfection



Thats the best way to describe this night. I want to cry tears of happiness. These last 2 weeks have been long and exhausting. But just hearing the word "Babies" makes all of that disappear. Those long hard days don't matter anymore. I know my husband is safe, I got to hear that he loves me and misses me. I got to hear him laugh and know just by the sound of his voice that he was smiling and for that brief moment nothing else mattered. So very thankful for the littlest things. And how chance just plays apart of him being able to call. So extremely grateful and now I know I won't be having bad dreams tonight.

I miss him like crazy and thank goodness the days until he comes home are almost in double digits. Probably one of the best phone calls I have had in a very very long time.

I love my husband so very much and I miss him more then anything. This is one of those moments where I will hold onto it for a very long time.

I needed that phone call, I needed to hear his voice. I needed to hear I love you.

6 minutes, 6 perfect minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment