Friday, February 10, 2012

Lazy Day



For the most part we had a lazy day today. We stayed in our pajamas most of the afternoon and just hung out. The girls played with their toys as I used our new treadmill for the first time. I am in love with it. I am so excited about having it, its so quiet and easy to use. I felt great afterwards and even jogged for the last 5 minutes. Its amazing what a little bit of exercise can do for a person. I drank a bunch of water to make sure I rehydrated had a sub-par breakfast. I was disappointed in the breakfast scrambler I bought. Makenna on the other hand absolutely loved it and pretty much ate all of it. At least it didn't go to waste.

The girls played downstairs for a while this afternoon the basement is pretty much just a giant play area for them and they just go crazy. Even the cat and dog go down and play. Nevaeh really wanted to go outside today but it was a bit chilly. I wish the weather would warm up a little bit so they could play outdoors but I just don't want to take the chance right now. They have both been running fevers on and off for some reason. Not to mention Makenna has 4 more teeth coming in making her beyond irritable and crabby. The slightest thing makes her cry and 90% of the time she is attached to my hip. I don't mind one bit but I could do without the crying.

Tomorrow we are going to finish putting together the daddy's first package since he has been gone. He has a list of things that he wanted and random things he forgot. Plus we have to add some extra goodies. :) We also have Royce, Dante, and Giovanni's valentines to send out. The girls are extremely proud of what they picked out and mad that they don't get to keep them. They just had to show grandma on Skype tonight what they picked out. Then I think after the post office I really want to hit up Babies R Us and possibly buy the babies new carseat.

I also have plans to take Nevaeh's 3 year pictures and get her birthday invitations out that way its one less thing to worry about and we will be there in about a month. I haven't really taken actual sit-down photos with her for a while so fingers crossed she will actually cooperate because she has not been very good with that in the past. It will be interesting to say the least. I may try to get a few of Makenna and the both of them together as well...Depending on their attitudes. I suppose I could always bribe them in chocolate.

I think that is really the most important parts of our day today and our plans for tomorrow. The girls are cuddled up on my bed watching an episode of Fresh Beat Band on netflix before they go to sleep. Once they are this mommy will be curling up to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet then catching some zzz's.

Its been a long day even though we haven't done much. I really just want Makenna's teeth to come in asap because she is miserable and in turn makes everyone else feel the same!

So make sure to check out my Facebook for the preview of the birthday pictures. I'm sure I'll have some up early afternoon tomorrow that way I can get them printed and mailed off.

13 days and counting with no word on the husband. I know he is fine and when he gets a chance he will let me know how he is. I just wish it was sooner then later.

goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I love lazy pj days and have been enjoying them a lot lately :) Enjoy your weekend! I am going to try and wake up early tomorrow and see about shipping off that stroller to you. (It's still new in the box so it shouldn't be to hard to ship) I just am not sure if fedex or ups is better...PS still no dates for JRTC--I am so angry!!!

    ReplyDelete