Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Moments



The last few days have been amazing. I have been able to see my husbands face and listen to his voice. We have been able to laugh and joke and for a little while be "normal". Its refreshing and rejuvenating to be able to talk to him. It lifts my spirits and overall makes me so extremely happy. I wish there was a better way to describe it. For a little while a weight is lifted off my shoulders and I am able to spend that entire day replaying the conversation over and over in my head. The image of him stays imprinted in my brain and I find myself smiling over and over again.

I'm very excited to FINALLY have a countdown until he comes home. And know that its really close. Just these next couple months to get through and I am beyond thankful that we have Michigan in 16 days that is HUGE!! Such a big break and something to take our minds of things and make time go by. I can start planning for the summer, the baby, family time, special getaways for the two of us and know that I don't have a long time to wait. I am ready to get our life started again. Gives me butterflies just thinking about it. So much to do to get ready for him to come home we will definitely be staying busy getting ready for it. Nevaeh has her "Daddy To Do List" already a mile long. She will be keeping him extra busy and I know Makenna will be pulling his hand dragging him along as well.


Today I am 16 weeks pregnant and I know that I am already starting to move slower. Carrying the girls up and down the stairs is extremely exhausting and I am always out of breath after doing so. I am not as exhausted during the day but by the time 630pm hits I am looking at the lock saying is it bedtime yet? My appetite is insane I am constantly hungry but still have no real desire to eat. Except potatoes, ketchup and taco bell (with fire sauce). Although I did eat like 10 strawberries in like 2 minutes this afternoon. So maybe another craving? Thankful all my clothes still fit as of now. I know I am going to have to make a small shopping excursion probably before Michigan to get a few things because I notice each week the belly is a bit bigger. The girls are excited about the baby which I am very happy about. Nevaeh is constantly asking about him/her and Makenna likes to give my belly kisses and say "baby". I am truly lucky to have the most wonderful little girls and most perfect husband.



I must say though that every time after I am finished skyping with Billy that I miss him even more. I am thankful for the time we get but its one of those moments where I don't ever want to say goodbye and no time is ever long enough. I get to spend time with my husband for a little bit but then we go back to living to different lives. And all the laughing, smiling, and talking about anything and everything makes me want him home just that much more. I just have to keep telling myself not much longer!

I know this post is completely random. It was mainly just an update. All 5 of us are doing well. The girls are growing every single day, crazy as ever. F3 is healthy and growing. Billy had a few days of relaxation and is moving to a new location where hopefully we will have better communication (I don't really know, and I won't know until he actually gets there). He said that he would get a hold of me tomorrow if there is access. Then he starts working again. But once again very thankful for the last few days.




What a life we live right now....


No comments:

Post a Comment