Saturday, February 18, 2012


Deployments suck.

Being pregnant alone with stupid emotions you have no control over makes deployments suck even more.

Not knowing when you will hear from your husband next makes your pregnant emotions go absolutely crazy which in turn makes a deployment suck the most.

With that said we have entered double digits.

Even with this everything still sucks...And I have my middle finger up to this part of the deployment I prefer how it was before he left again.

My finger goes to you who had to "request" him to go to a different company...just him. Absolutely the most stupid part of this entire deployment and you person who made this decision blow. You have by far made this deployment 10x times worse then what it already was and I don't like you, and probably never will. If anything I'm sure at the homecoming you will be the only one I'll be glaring at. And heaven forbid if anything happens to my husband my sole blame will be placed on you, thats a promise. I am thankful for the people who did try to keep him and stay, that I do appreciate.

And this whole everyone has communication thing is a big sack of crap. Don't believe it when they said you will hear how things are going or how everyone is. Not true..some FRG's are awesome others suck more then the others.

I cannot wait to get out of Colorado Springs and away from Ft. Carson! That countdown is on as well.

Thats all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment