Monday, February 20, 2012

Love

I love this man more and more everyday.
Its the simple things he does that gets me every single time.
The little things he knows that mean the most to me and that I will always have to look back on.
The moments when we haven't talked in days, I have no clue how he is doing and then that moment we get to talk and he puts up something like this brings me closer to him then ever.
I have looked at this picture over and over today and every single time it makes me smile and think how lucky I am to have such a special man to be my husband.
Little things like this is why I may complain about deployments because the little things he does like this when he is so far away the things that he does at home when he is here are a million times better. I hate being apart but I am so proud and appreciate the scarifies that he makes while he is away.

We talked on the phone for a bit today. It was wonderful to hear his voice and just be able to catch up. He is doing good he will be around for a little bit. Always a great thing cause that means I get to talk to him again. :) Really thats about it. He is well and thats all that really matters!

3 months and counting!

William Alfred
I love you so much.
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment