Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Friday


The girls and I were decently productive today, we were dressed before 10am. Thats quite an accomplishment and even out the door by 1015. We went to the AFB Commissary to go grocery shopping. I figured that we had gone at a good enough time that it wouldn't be too busy. Boy was I wrong, it was swarming with old people. And I don't mean that in a bad way except they don't know how to "park" their carts so we are trying to maneuver around them or we are waiting for 5 minutes for them to pick out their fruits and vegetables. I swear one lady kept moving her cart blocking everyone's way as she was looking at lunch meat. Really its that hard of a decision to pick one? So it took us a lot longer then I thought it would. But we had a blast and Nevaeh has turned into such a big helper grabbing things for me and putting them in the cart. She did grab a few things that weren't on our list but that happens whenever we go.

When we got home she even helped me put everything away. At one point she grabbed a juice box for Makenna. I asked her if she was going to have one and she told me not until she was done helping me. I definitely got a good chuckle out of that.

We also picked out her birthday theme that way I can get everything ordered and make sure it all arrives at my parents before we get there. One less thing we will have to do to prepare for her party when we arrive....Theme to be reviled with her party invitations. I need to get on that ASAP. So hopefully they will be mailed out next week sometime. I can't believe in a month I will have a 3 year old. Where has the time gone? They are both growing like crazy.

We don't have any plans for this weekend. We just sort of take the day is it comes. The weather is still a bit too cold for the park, which sucks. I'm sure we will find something tomorrow to do. Tonight I just have dinner left to make then we are just going to hang out and watch movies. Probably have a popsicle and popcorn.

We are missing the daddy like crazy. Nevaeh has been on a playing spree of all the things she wants to do as soon as he gets home. Number 1 would be taking the train up to the top of pikes peak. She talks about it daily. She is going to keep him busy!

Things are going great here. No complaints except for just wanting to hear from Billy. Hoping I hear from him soon, but not getting my hopes up too high. Easier that way.

Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful 3-4 day weekend. We will enjoy it everyday is a weekend for us right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment