Thursday, February 9, 2012

12 days


12 days since I last heard my husbands voice or new how he was doing. I miss him. There are moments when things get rough and I feel alone. This is one of those times. I don't want to hear that I am strong and blah blah blah...

Just for right now I would like to be that weak wife that just wants her husband home and safe. Or at least a phone call or message saying "Hi, I'm fine. I love you".

12 days isn't that many in reality but when it does to your mind and leaves you wondering. What it does to your dreams...

For this moment I will be weak I will cuddle up in my bed and cry because I miss him. I think I have right to that.


Go figure I would let the dog out at 10pm to hear Taps playing loud and clear....Blah sometimes this life just sucks.

Tomorrow I'll be strong again but for now I just need to let it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment