Saturday, February 11, 2012

Brrr!


Its freezing outside today. Woke up to snow on the ground and the temperature is only 12 degrees right now. The girls and I went out though and mailed off a package. :) And then went to Target we got a bunch of goodies for the daddy 2 boxes worth. I did forget a couple things so we will be trekking back out tomorrow at some point to get the remaining items. I also bought Breaking Dawn because I haven't seen it yet so I think it will be my evening activity. The girls are napping right now with their new bouncy balls that they picked out...I couldn't say no when I had both of them freaking out about them. Makenna was SO loud the entire time we were in the store pointing and shouting at everything. It was ridiculous!

Nevaeh is dying to go outside and make a snowman but unfortunately there isn't enough snow and its fluffy snow so not packing snow man making snow. She is extremely disappointed and I don't think she would last very long out there with the temperature. Its pretty to look out the window though. Maybe tomorrow we will adventure out and play...If Billy was here I would make him take them out and play. I would prefer spring or summer right about now! So the girls can go run in the backyard we can set up the pool, go to the park, zoo, all that fun kind of stuff...Nevaeh has been asking to go feed the giraffes for months now. Trust me baby girl I am more then ready for that as well.

Definitely a cuddly relaxing type of afternoon/evening. I am off to snuggle on the couch and watch a bit of tv and maybe take a quick nap myself. Perfect little Saturday.

2 weeks and counting...Fingers crossed I will hear something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment