Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What a long day.


Today was just a long day. Not necessarily a bad day just super long! From the moment I woke up until the girls going to sleep they were into everything. I pick a mess up in one room and there are 50 different messes everywhere else. It is just so exhausting. Then when one cries the other 2 are sure to follow. I have 3 girls who each want something different and I am only 1 person. I feel like I am just running around in circles sometimes. But I guess its good because it does keep me busy.

Sigh I just looked at the day Tuesday..totally have to take the garbage down to the curb. Ugh the little things I forget and its happens to be one of the last things I want to do at the moment.

On the upside I did do a TRX leg workout, I feel the burn, so that means I am going to feel it in the morning. Just another thing to get me back into the shape I want to be in. One day at a time with it. I think the girls and I will go for a walk at some point tomorrow.

Nevaeh and I had fun kicking the soccer ball around this evening. I was quite impressed with how well she was actually kicking the ball, and then when she would go and throw it she was just like a regular soccer player would. Its in her genes :); maybe she wont be so girly after all. Then Makenna amazed me by all the steps she was taking by herself. They are growing up so fast! I'm flabbergasted by it at times. It feels like the time is just flashing before me, thank goodness I have all the pictures and videos I do, so I can hold onto all the precious moments.


Even though I talked to Billy yesterday I definitely miss him today...Isn't that how it always goes? Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and we will be 2 months into this deployment. Only 10 more to go.

Another upside I am now the owner of an iphone4 (yes a white one). I was able to upgrade and I sold our HTC Inspire and so I didn't even pay anything for it really. Then once Mr. William Alfred gets back right before he does he will get something new as well. This also means I can wait even longer on getting an ipad. Especially since I can do Skype video calls right on the phone. So nice and convenient.

I still haven't taken the garbage out..sigh procrastination at its best. I better do it before it starts raining again, pretty sure I just heard thunder. And without a doubt just saw lightning. My luck I get out there and it starts pouring. So I guess I'll go suck it up and take it out. So I suppose this is where this post ends. I think I am going to go vedge on the couch for a bit before I head to bed. I don't have to fight for control of the tv with Nevaeh right now...sad. Hahaha Goodnight world.


"Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow." ~Terri Guillemets

No comments:

Post a Comment