Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WAF Photo Update




I haven't put up any photos from Afghanistan lately so I figured why not..
So here you all go, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
William Alfred so many people love you and miss you, I hope that you are able to feel all the love that is pouring in for you.
We are all so very proud of everything you do.

The love of my life. <3

This guy is apparently a mayor of one of the villages they visit. He is holding a picture of the girls and I in a flower garden.

Another picture of the flower garden.

I guess it wouldn't be Afghanistan without a picture of their abundant marijuana fields.

And the boots that I bought for him..I can't even imagine the miles they have walked. Thank you for all that you do for us..and not just specifically the girls and I but for our country. Without a doubt you are my hero. (and that is not corny its the complete truth)


WAF calling for illumination..Each time he puts up new pictures I always get a new favorite, this happens to be one of them.

Conley and WAF obviously on patrol but taking a "break" and looking at a map. I can't even imagine wearing all the crap that they do when its the middle of the day and over 100 degrees. I don't know how you do it.

"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude." -Cynthia Ozick

No comments:

Post a Comment