Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fantastic Day Today!!


Today was just an overall great day. I'm going to jinx myself and tomorrow is probably going to suck but I had to let it be known that I'm very happy at the moment. I woke up to a wonderful message from my husband..LOVE YOU!! I found perfect places for us to go on vacation I'm torn between Aruba and Pink Sands in the Bahamas. To amazing resorts to stay at there, so I'm not really sure yet. But we have a plenty of time and who knows I could end up finding somewhere I want to go more. Now if time would just start flying on by so it was time for us to go on this amazing vacation.

Nevaeh keeps making me feel like such a proud mommy!! She had a few accidents yesterday but still went successfully 4 times on the potty! She went 4 times today with no accidents!! So amazed at her right now. She has maybe 2 things left in her potty reward box. She isn't quite at the point where she is ready to just go. I know I am still going to have to reward her for at least another week or so before I think she truly gets the concept. I love seeing her calendar fill up with stickers. Such a big girl.

Then I also have Makenna who is just so full of love and cuddles. I can't get enough of it. She crawls over to me and grabs onto my leg and just holds on. Or if I'm sitting somewhere on the floor or bending over getting something she tackles me! We just love to lounge on the couch and cuddle together. Not to mention she gives the best slobbery kisses.

Then the highlight of the day was skyping with my fantastic husband! It was wonderful to be able to see his face and hear is voice. So happy that we talked today, I definitely needed that. So thank you WAF

We also sent out a package for him today. And I am so proud of all the stuff I jammed in there. I don't want to say everything because he doesn't know but I was able to get a queen sized pillow (in a space saver bag) along with paper, pens, envelopes, vitamins (2 different kinds), and then about 4-5 other things as well! Thats a type of package where you want people to be around so they can see, especially how tiny those boxes are. Even better though is the post office on E. Fountain is open until 7pm. So convenient for it to be open that long. And its not nearly as busy after 530! We were in and out, thank goodness.
[Daddy, I sent you out a package today and I picked out a few things for you, I was very upset when we left the package at the post office and couldn't figure out how you were going to get it. But then after mommy explained to me that it will go on an airplane then a "cool car" you will finally get it. And I told her "Oh, I understand." So you better let me know when you get it so I wont worry about it anymore!! Love, Nevaeh PS. I'm sorry the store didn't have you sweet and sour lifesaver chews so I picked out something else for you. You really like them and I got to pick out the ones I thought you would enjoy]

So that was our day. Nothing HUGE but none the less very special and important to us. Our family might not be complete at the moment but the internet is a wonderful thing and brings us all closer together..Dad you are included in this since you are in Brazil right now! We had a fantastic time skyping with you yesterday. I'm so happy that you got to really see the girls in action singing twinkle twinkle!! Only 8 days now until you are here. Nevaeh says bring your bathing suit so you can swim with her.


Happy Days make for happy nights..couldn't have asked for a better day considering the circumstances. (There is only one way it would be perfect..and I think you all know what that is but that wont be for a long time to come) Thankfully though we are 6 weeks into this deployment today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment