Tuesday, July 19, 2011

All Smiles


These last few days have been fantastic. I just am all smiles all day long [for the most part]. We picked my brother up from the airport on Saturday then just came back and hung out, the drive is just so long driving there and back about 3 1/2 hours so it gave me a headache and the girls were a bit cranky. So we just hung out and played. Sunday we played outside gave the car a bubble bath and even went swimming. I went to Davids Bridal and got fitted for my bridesmaid dress and was shocked when I fit into a size 2! The being healthy and trying to get exercise in when I can is really paying off. Hopefully I will be at my ideal weight and toned how I like by the time WAF comes home on leave in Jan/Feb. That would be perfect for me. Thank goodness I still have 7 months to get that way. I have about 10-15lbs to go. Then I will be content and just toning which wont be difficult. Especially once I buy a treadmill. I am really excited about the idea of having one and being able to go for a run whenever I please. Maybe I will enter some 5ks and such once I can actually run over 3 miles again. I can't remember the last time I was really able to do that. So that is probably my biggest goal as far as getting into shape.

Yesterday we hung out most of the day then I went to Target and picked up groceries and then care package items. I saved $80 dollars in coupons there. Pretty impressed with myself. I really like shopping there I think its tied with the commissary. Its sad that when we park at Target Nevaeh's says we're here and she knows exactly where we are, apparently we go there to often. Oh well :) Today is just another hang out day. I am going to clean a bit since my parents will be here tomorrow. Nicholas is going to cut the grass in the backyard. We are going to go swimming and I think I will grill for dinner...BBQ chicken, potatoes, and corn on the cob. Delish!!!

I was up in the middle of the night getting Ken Baby a bottle and signed onto Facebook just to check if I had any messages from a certain someone and he actually was on so we talked for a while. I just love my husband so darn much. I think thats why I woke up in such a great mood. And then knowing that hopefully in a few hours we will be able to talk again. I can't wait for that! And it makes me want to research our vacation more. So I probably will be searching for more amazing places that would be perfect for us. I think I am being extremely picky but we both know exactly what we want and obviously when we are spending the money that we are we really the perfect spot. :) Can't wait, except I hate waiting! I want him to be home now. Only 7 more months until leave (7 too many in my opinion) But oh well we will get by and hopefully it will be here before we know it.

Tomorrow Nevaeh, my mom, Samantha, and I are going to go get pedicures! It will be Nevaeh's first time going in and getting it done. She LOVES for me to paint her nails so I think she is going to have a blast and she always asks if she can get it done when we go into the mall. Hopefully she will enjoy it. Obviously I will take pictures & video. Thursday will be a zoo day then my parents go back up to Denver for 2 days for my dad's class reunion then they will be back Sunday and then the 3 of them leave on Monday. I think PF Changs will be in the near future too. I could really go for some lettuce wraps [yummy]. What a fun next few days are ahead. And that just means another week over too.

Life is just so much more enjoyable when happy. We are trying to make the most of everyday and lately there aren't any complaints around here. Loving my family and friends. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment