Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th o' July!




Happy 4th of July from the Feldhahn Girls!
We had a fantastic 4th..well this was on the 3rd at Ft. Carson's annual 4th of July festivities. But we had a good 4th as well at the Haas House.

I made tshirts for the girls and I to wear on the 3rd of July. :) And they were deemed by Nevaeh as our "Daddy Shirts". So she was super excited to wear it and she wore it proudly.


And its way too funny if you were to see the shirts now. You can tell both girls had a blast because there are stains left and right on them. But I guess thats good and obviously they wont be washed so I'll slip them into some plastic bags to hold onto and show them one day when they are older. I'm a sucker for saving things when it comes to the girls. I guess I get that from my mom because she is the same way. Thanks Mom!

Nevaeh LOVED the fireworks, she was hilarious during the whole thing. "Mom I'm not scared" "Ooo" "Wow" and then at the end "More Fireworks Mom" She could not get enough of them. She was just so impressed and had the best time watching them. Makenna did like the big cannons at the beginning. But once the fireworks started she loved it but she was so tired after a long day of playing that she laid down on her sisters lap and fell asleep at the end. I love those two little stinkers so much.

Then on Monday for the 4th we went over to the Haas' house and grilled. Jeremiah and Nevaeh played in the little pool they have and they have a slide that they put in it and they were both sliding down like crazy. Those two are so funny when they play together. Jeremiah is very possessive of Nevaeh and Makenna isn't allowed to join in their fun. But then Jeremiah has no problem throwing stuff at her so when Nevaeh leaves he runs after her and grabs her hand trying to make her come back. He is the definition of a little boy and well she is my girly girl. And I Makenna being more like Jeremiah then Nevaeh every single time they are together. Oh well it will make things interesting I suppose!

So overall we had a great holiday weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment