Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WAFUD = William Alfred Feldhahn Update

Well what in the world is going on with that man? To be honest I don't even know. He sent me a message at some point in the middle of the night saying that they had changed the patrol times again so everything is all messed up again. Besides that the last time I talked to him was Friday and he was doing pretty well. Getting over a cold just had a stuffy nose left. But besides that none stop busy. So hopefully we will talk to him in the next few days and I will be able to say more about how he is and what he is up to. Waiting to hear if he has gotten any of the packages I have sent or the boots I ordered for him. The last I knew he said they weren't getting anymore mail until the 15th so we shall see how month old No Bake Cookies taste :/. Cool real cool. So I guess thats one of the things I will ask him the next time we talk if that is still the next time they get mail. Because how the mail was working he should have gotten the packages I sent yesterday. So where in the world are WAF's packages? hehehe Also once he starts getting packages from everyone else that has sent them I will let you all know that he has gotten them.

So I guess thats not much of an update but thats all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment