Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Treadmill


So I have been looking on craigslist for a treadmill, I've found a few that are a possibility but I'm just really not sure if any of them are "the one". This may sound so stupid but I really just want to run so bad, its the whole Forest Gump "I just felt like running"...That is exactly how I feel. Yeah I know I could always get a membership to a gym. But seriously the last thing I want to do after babysitting all day is load the girls up and take them to a gym. If I conveniently had one in the house I could run during the day. Much more practical and it would completely pay for itself especially if I would be paying $64+ a month for a gym membership when I know I wouldn't even go every single day. So the search continues until I stop on one and realize I really have to have it.

Or if any of you want to donate one to the Danyelle Just Feels Like Running Fund. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment