Sunday, July 10, 2011

Magic Blue Orchid

Flowers are those little colorful beacons of the sun from which we get sunshine when dark, somber skies blanket our thoughts. ~Dodinsky



My incredible husband surprised me with a beautiful blue orchid on Wednesday. He told me the week prior that he had ordered something for me and I wasn't allowed to check the bank statements until it arrived. We were even skyping when it arrived. So he was able to watch me open it. And when I did I was amazed by how beautiful the flower was. I love walking into the kitchen and seeing it sitting there. I just have my fingers crossed that I don't kill it anytime soon. So far its going strong. :) But then again it hasn't even been a week!

Thank you WAF for the beautiful flower and message. Its one of my favorite things in the house right now. I also have the message sitting right by the computer so whenever I am over here I can read it. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment