Monday, July 11, 2011

Refreshed



So happy these last couple nights I have actually been getting a decent amount of sleep. I feel refreshed today and contemplating what task I want to tackle today. I am thinking it will be getting rid of clothes and organizing all 3 of our closets. I know not really a fun job but I will feel better once things are even more organized around here. Its amazing what a little bit more sleep will do for a person..Well for me at least just that extra hour or 2 is all I needed. The grass needs to be cut as well, I think I may cut the front yard this morning and then worry about the backyard tomorrow. I just dread the backyard because it takes forever and I have to keep emptying the bag because it just gets SO long and its ridiculously thick. Another project I plan on taking on in the next couple weeks will be finishing decorating the girls rooms. I have been on the look out for a "little big girl" comforter for Makenna. Not much success yet. Then just a few little simple things that I want to do. I also think I want to buy a couple pots and plant a few flowers with Nevaeh. Since I didn't plant any this year. BUT my lily that I planted last year is HUGE but has yet to bloom. I can't wait for it to because there are tons of buds on it. It was beautiful last year so I can't wait to see it this year.

I also plan on organizing the garage more and sweeping maybe even mopping the garage floor. Random I know but it just gets gross. I think once I get those last couple tasks accomplished there are just a couple other drawers that I want to clean out and I will be satisfied. Oh and I want to organize Nevaeh's arts and craft closet. Then once that is done I will feel a bit more relaxed around here. How weird is that? I really do feel a bit uncomfortable because I have this random little tasks I want done and they just bother me but once they are finished I will just feel better. And as I look out the window our little lights that border our sidewalk really need to be replaced a couple don't work anymore and then the part that goes into the ground has broken off a few so they are kind of leaning. Not very attractive so those need to be replaced. Ugh the stupid little up keep type things are to tedious and annoying! I also think the floors need to be waxed again but that can wait until after the "stormy" season which isn't really that much longer.

I know this is just random babble but since I do have the extra sleep I feel the need to do all this stuff. And I think of how busy I am when I don't have sleep so it will be twice as bad since I have had sleep. :)

On a fun note Nevaeh and I will be baking a cake with sprinkles because I promised her last night. And playing with her aqua sand because it was the prize she picked out for going on her potty last night!! So proud of her, she didn't have a single accident yesterday and the only time she wore her diaper was while we were grocery shopping and during nap time. The next thing we will do is get rid of her pacifier. Just accomplishing one thing after another! Now to go dream up some other things to do to keep us busy!!

I love summer for the simple fact that I do stay so darn busy. Thats why I want to move somewhere its like that all year long. Life would then be perfect! Except I think the beach would distract me a bit more but I can handle that.

Life is good. love love love my little girls who keep me laughing and busy all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment