Sunday, July 24, 2011

Military Mail System You Suck!


Okay before any of you go and get your panties in a twist, the only reason I am saying that it sucks is because I am the most impatient person EVER!!! Seriously I can handle a package taking a week, but anymore then that then I start to get anxious. And I am SO excited about WAF getting his birthday packages. I already let him know what one of them are. I know I suck at keeping surprises this isn't anything new I have always been the one to be like " I have a surprise for you want to know what it is?" oops. Anyway so he knows he is getting the headlamp that he has been wanting. And then 1 mystery surprise! Its a really big one and I haven't been this excited about getting him something in a really long time. Its that good of a gift. I also made sure not to get him anything that wasn't useful that if any foreseen event happened where he would have to move it wouldn't be something that he would reluctantly dragged along with him. So proud of myself. Oh and the reason he knows about the headlamp is because he told me the other day that there were 3 things that he wanted/needed, and one happened to be the headlamp and I was worried that when he sent me the link it wasn't the one that I ordered so I had to ask him if the one I got for him was a good. And apparently it was even better then the one he sent me a link to. ( I did good!)

So that brings me back to the military mail system sucking...now its just a waiting game until he gets his stuff. I guess also where he is at sucks too because they are limited to how often they can go to where the mail is sent and pick it up. So that part sucks too. But I really hope that he gets it in the next few days or at least before his bday because I am having the hardest time keeping my lips zipped on what I got for him.

So I would really appreciate his packages just arriving already. It will make my life so much easier each time I talk to him because then he will know and I wont "accidentally" slip and tell him what I got! Ahhh sucks suck sucks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment