Monday, March 5, 2012

What a FUN day!


The girls and I had a BLAST at the zoo today. They were all over the place running around looking at the animals it was so much fun to be able to watch the both of them interact, its definitely going to be an exciting summer at the zoo with them and daddy. He is going to be so amazed when he sees them with the animals. Especially Makenna since she was still rather young last year! What a surprise he is in for. They both have to be exhausted I know I can barely keep my eyes open. Check out my Facebook for all the pictures and funny videos I have. I'll be putting them up later on this evening. So thankful the weather was absolutely beautiful today the girls were able to wear shorts and be warm enough. Love these beautiful days that randomly occur we are definitely making the best out of them.

The girls are currently in the bath because they decided to go in the backyard and play in the dirt and let me tell you it wasn't a pretty site when they were done. Now to get all clean and then have dinner, watch a movie, and relax before bedtime. So we can have more fun tomorrow. We are going to head to Castle Rock and hopefully find Nevaeh a birthday outfit (Ken too) and just a couple random things for Michigan. Maybe even shop for daddy? ;)

Life is great right now done with all the nonsense that effects my life in a negative way and just enjoy the moments right now. So much to be thankful for. Love love love my little girls for making this day so incredibly fun. Now if I would just be able to talk to a certain someone to tell him about our adventures. (this is the first time the girls and I went to the zoo alone)...

1 zoo day down for the year....SO SO many more to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment