Friday, March 2, 2012

Just because I can


I haven't really taken any pictures of myself besides my belly..So what the hell. The most recent picture of me with my bump. :0) 16 weeks 3 days and looking pretty darn good if I do say so myself. This pregnancy is a breeze compared to the other two. We shall see though once I hit 32 weeks I'm terrified I am going to have a Makenna repeat with all the contractions and I would LOVE to not have to deal with L&D every other week and I could do without the trebutaline shots!

I cannot wait to William Alfred is home and he can be apart of all of this...SO SO SO soon and I am thrilled about that. The girls and I are definitely counting down the days and without a doubt thankful its finally MARCH! Bring on Michigan, Nevaeh's Birthday, Finding out what this baby is going to be...And by that time it will be April. :)

Happy Days here. The girls and I had a movie date to see The Lorax and they LOVED it. Perfect mommy daughter(s) day. We then went to Target got some yummy food for the next couple weeks before we leave then they came back and played in the snow for a few minutes. And they didn't have a nap so I HOPE that means no waking up through the night. I could use some solid sleep. And Nevaeh is trying out the alarm clock for the first time so we will see if she understand the concept. She picked it out herself and it changes colors. (SUPER CUTE) I want it for my room. lol

Now the day would be even better if I could hear from a certain someone. 3 days and counting without a word. Sucks! Fingers crossed that in the VERY near future I will. WAF I love you! :)

I hope everyone lease is having a wonderful weekend because without a doubt the girls and I are having a fantastic start to ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment