Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good Day

I think I have finally reached the uncomfortable stage. I have been fine for the most part until today. Lexie is uncomfortable and she is definitely letting know. I must have been sitting one way for far to long now I am in pain. Eh oh well I know once I stretch out I'll be fine. I am also getting to the point where everything is getting compacted so breathing at time sucks. Not fun at all. But at least she is growing and I am just 2 weeks away from the half way point. Where has the time gone?? So happy that its going quick. Thank goodness hopefully the 2nd half will cruise on by as well.

The girls and I had a lot of fun today. We were dressed and ready to go early today but I was just exhausted so I made nap time 1030 this morning. We all slept 2 hours then woke up and went to Target. Nevaeh showed me the toys that she wants for her birthday and then we picked up a few groceries to get us through the next few days until we leave. The girls were disappointed because the Starbucks was out of cake pops. So we bought 2 bags of candy instead. :) We then went to Qdoba for lunch. YUMMY!! Came home and ate then went outside and ran around for a long time. They destroyed the basement once again so they will be picking that up in the morning. Currently they are in my bedroom watching the new Strawberry Shortcake movie Nevaeh got at the store today. (We are going to take it to Grandma's) I am going to go cuddle up with them in a few minutes and then they will be off to bed. So I can finally relax for a little while.

So I find that when I really want to plan something I get way too into it and then can never make a decision and it becomes exhausting. :/ Hopefully I'll get the motivation to figure everything out but as of now I just give up and don't know what to do. Blah frustrating trying to ALWAYS make decisions alone all day everyday. I think my head feels like its going to explode sometimes.

Positive note I found the nursery set that I want to do for Lexie's nursery! Its going to be monkeys! The colors are green, brown, and white. Pretty excited to order everything. Which once we are back from Michigan I am going to start doing that and getting everything in order because I don't want to be waiting until the last minute to get everything ready. Which includes getting rid of the spare bed so I can start getting her room ready and also looking for a toddler bed for Makenna. I think I want her to be sleeping in it before Lexie gets here so thats one last thing we will have to worry about.

So if you can't tell I just have to keep busy to keep my mind off other things. So trying to pile a million things into these next 2 months is a must. And I think I have that under control this far. Eh..why can't I just disappear and hibernate and forget the world for a little while? That would make things much more easy.

Thank goodness for my treadmill, music, and headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment