Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another Step Done!


Finally have all of Nevaeh's Birthday invitations addressed now to just pick up stamps and get them all mailed out tomorrow morning! One step closer in preparing for her birthday party. Now to sit down with her in a little while and make sure she is 100% sure on her birthday decorations so I can get them ordered and delivered to my parent's house. She is beyond excited for her birthday. She keeps talking about all her decorations and she even told me she was going to go pick up the balloons all by herself! Go for it little girl I hope you have money too. She still hasn't really said anything she wants for her birthday because I don't think she really grasps the concept yet. But next year she will without a doubt understand. Billy and I have a couple ideas on what we are going to get her but we decided to wait until after Michigan to give her anything.

And I think she is just more excited about seeing Grandma, Grandpa, and Gunky then anything else. I swear she adds something to her "to do" list everything single day. Its about a mile long already. She is going to keep everyone busy thats for sure! She has also requested to talk to daddy while we are in Michigan (hopefully that will happen) She was rather insistent on it. Always keeping daddy close no matter what we are doing. :)

Today, we are going to hit up the park since its supposed to be 60. And then I am pretty sure the zoo tomorrow since its says 67 and that way we can use Nevaeh's early birthday present (her yearly zoo membership from Great Gpa/Gma Hyet)

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment