Monday, June 20, 2011

Packages!!



The kaos behind putting packages together, the worst part is all the stuff you buy then trying to cram it all into those tiny "large" flat rate boxes. I always end up having to use at least 2 boxes. 1 Box is NEVER enough!!



I love being able to send letters and packages now! We actually started sending letters last week and we sent out our first bunch of packages today (3 of them). And they are full of a variety of things. One is specifically a father's day package and I think by far the best part is the card that Nevaeh picked out. Its absolutely hilarious. I wont ruin the surprise for Billy so once he does get it, I will fill everyone in on what it was. But I will say it was probably the most expensive one she could find at $7! But she was so proud of it so how could I not get it? So now we are playing the waiting game to see how long it takes for him to get them. I also made his favorite: No Bake Cookies!! Lets see how long those last he usually eats them all in one day when I send them to him. Hopefully he can spread it out a bit so he can actually enjoy and know what they taste like! :p (if anyone is interested in sending a package or letter let me know and I will give you his address!)

Nevaeh really wanted to be one of Daddy's packages!


She was evening showing me that she could fit with the box closed, if that doesn't tell you how much she loves her daddy!

Since we weren't able to celebrate Father's Day with Billy this year. He missed his first father's day with Nevaeh and now has also missed his first father's day with Makenna. Got to keep up the trend right? ;) But anyway we decided to make a giant sign for daddy to let him know even though he isn't here he is definitely being thought about.

This picture took about 15+ tries. Finally we got one that worked. They both love to be difficult when the other one is smiling cute. Go figure, just like daddy.

One of the things I have been doing while Billy has been gone is taking at least 1 picture of the girls a day. So we will have 365 days of photos, I haven't missed a day yet! Its so much fun to go back and look at the pictures and I can't wait until the year is over so we can watch and see how both girls have grown and progressed. They have already grown so much in the past 3 weeks! I swear Nevaeh is so much taller, talking so much more clear. Makenna is a mad woman crawling everywhere, she has stood on her own a few times, and she has her two bottom teeth. Why do they have to grow so fast?

Bath time is probably one of their absolute favorite times. The more bubbles the better the bath!

Lately, it seems like we are so busy running errands that neither girl really get a nap. So I find them passed out in the most random spots of sleeping in the most uncomfortable positions. It usually works out in my favor with Makenna and she will sleep from between 8-10. But Nevaeh on the other hand will still wake up at 6am telling me she is hungry and then barely even eat anything. So I just throw her in bed with me, turn on the disney channel and sleep until my alarm goes off.



"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

And we just happened to get lucky and have that times 2.





No comments:

Post a Comment