Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Business Adventure


At the end of March I signed up with It Works and have become an independent distributor with the company. I had been telling Billy for a long time that I needed to find something to do and a way for me to personally bring in additional income. He kept telling me that I didn't have to and that it wasn't a big deal. Which I completely understand that I don't have to but I really want to contribute in some way. Actually finding a job outside the house seemed discouraging for the simple fact that by the time I was done paying a babysitter it would be more then the paycheck itself that I would end up making. I had been searching and going over the different home business ventures and this one kept coming back to "haunt" me so to say. 

My friend Nicole from Colorado had joined and was doing awesome not only getting people healthy but making good money. I had brushed it off for a while and was like this is a joke, there is no way that this actually works. (Yes I was skeptical like everyone else) She had given me a wrap before we left Colorado and it had taken me a while to get around to trying it out with moving and everything else. One day I had nothing else to do so I threw the wrap on and lounged on the couch while the girls napped. Right away I felt the strong tingling sensation that it creates. I would say its even almost a mild burning sensation (not painful) just there to let you know that you have it on and that its working. Each time I would take a drink of water the sensation would intensify and I found myself chuckling each time that I would. After my 45 minutes I went and did what everyone else does and check yourself out in the mirror. I was blown away I could tell a difference instantly, from that moment on I was hooked.

Fast forward a month or so later....
It was a Wednesday evening and I was discussing with Billy really taking a giant leap into this business. If I was going to do it I was going to put everything in it and have the goal to promote to the highest level possible. Granted I knew it was going to take a lot of hard work, time, dedication, and it wasn't going to happen overnight. 

Slowly but surely I am building my loyal customers and distributors. I'm turning none believers into believers and making the goals that I have set for myself to come true. Yesterday I received my first paycheck. We joked because it was only for $24 dollars but hey thats $24 dollars more then I had made by myself last month and then next month its going to be even more then this one. I have 5 loyal customers 1 distributor. I have 6 people that I'm wrapping this week including 1 party. I have 2 other potential parties and who knows what will come of those. I have my magnet on my car, blitz cards, and my business cards that I'm going to be placing at local laundry mats and other local places around here that I  can advertise.

I believe that I have the potential to do great things. Not to mention I have an awesome supportive husband who is cheering me on every step of the way.

But you know what else I have??? 
An honest product that truly works and people all over the world are becoming healthier, losing weight, tightening, toning, and firming their body.
Then there also those who are apart of the company and are making amazing money. I want to be one of those people.

So if you're like me and are searching for the solution to contribute to your family stop looking its staring directly at you. Now are you willing to believe and take a chance???

Or if you are looking to get your body to how it used to be, how you want it to be, or even improve how it already looks become a loyal customer, you won't regret the choice that you make.


I am 110% behind these products and I'm not one to sit there and try to sell something to someone if I don't completely support it. Shoot I have a hard enough time stepping out of my comfort zone to walk up to someone and tell them about it. But I am and its paying off...

I'm on the road to being debt free and contributing to making everything my family and I want in life possible.


"The first step to success is believing you can be successful."

-Danyelle

No comments:

Post a Comment